Lash & Brow Growth Serum FAQ
1. Can I apply it to my lower lashes?
- Yes, Bondi Lash Lab’s Lash Growth Serum is applicable to your lower lashes. The application is similar to how you apply the serum to your upper lashes.
2. How to apply Bondi Lash Lab’s Lash Growth Serum?
Clean your face and remove all makeup. Before applying, make sure your skin is dry and clean. Apply with a single brush to both lids regularly. Then, let it dry for about 2-3 minutes.
1. Completely clean eye of any makeup or eye creams
2. Apply BLL Lash Growth Serum from the inner corner of the eye outwards, directly on the base of your eyelashes
3. What are the side effects of this serum?
- Do not apply too much of the serum for it can cause redness of the skin. Though this is not a threat, if this happens, it is recommended to take a short break and wait for a few days until the redness disappears. Bondi Lash Lab’s Lash Growth Serum is applicable to any sensitive skin, however, it is best to test a little amount of serum to your arm before applying.